1. To certify only physically and medically fit persons that meet the standards set by the regulatory and international agencies and companies;
2. To Achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction index in terms of quality and efficiency in the conduct and delivery of PEME results;
3. To deliver Medical Certificates to our clients within 24 hours of completion of all required medical examinations;
4. To employ competent and highly qualified medical and office staff, and to continually train and guide them to support the delivery of high quality services;
5. To acquire and properly maintain the best medical and laboratory equipment together with a computerized system which ensure the timely release of medical and laboratory results;
6. To manage BHSI’s resources wisely and responsibly;
7. To comply with all legal and regulatory requirements for medical facilities for OFWs;
8. To continuously detect opportunities for improvement and implement quality improvement activities.